- Eligible Samsung Mobile Devices in their latest available Android version and firmware:
- Galaxy S series (S8, S8+, S8 Active, S7, S7 edge, S7 Active, S6 edge+, S6, S6 edge, S6 Active)
- Galaxy Note series (Note 8, Note FE, Note 5, Note 4, Note edge)
- Galaxy A series (A3 (2016), A3 (2017), A5 (2016), A5 (2017), A7 (2017))
- Galaxy J series (J1 (2016), J1 Mini, J1 Mini Prime, J1 Ace, J2 (2016), J3 (2016), J3 (2017), J3 Pro, J3 Pop, J5 (2016), J5 (2017), J7 (2016), J7 (2017), J7 Max, J7 Neo, J7 Pop)
- Galaxy Tab series (Tab S2 L Refresh, Tab S3 9.7)
“We take security and privacy issues very seriously; and as an appreciation for helping Samsung Mobile improve the security of our products and minimizing risk to our end-consumers, we are offering a rewards program for eligible security vulnerability reports,” explained Samsung.