Redmi 4 is here! It sports a beautiful symmetric design, with a 2.5D curved glass that makes the phone super elegant and extremely comfortable to hold. It is a 5″ smartphone with a metal body and a fingerprint sensor. Powered by a Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 435 Octa-core processor and an Adreno 505 GPU, Redmi 4 offers high performance gaming and multitasking.
Redmi 4 is being launched in three variants: 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM at Rs. 6,999, 3GB + 32GB at Rs. 8,999, and 4GB + 64GB at 10,999.
* Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 435 Octa-core processor and an Adreno 505 GPU
* 4100mAh (typ) battery that can last for 2 days under regular usage
* 13MP PDAF (phase detection autofocus) camera, 5MP, f/2.0 front with Beautify mode
* 5-inch HD display
* Metal body with fingerprint sensor. 2.5D curved glass
* Dual SIM (3-choose-2 hybrid SIM tray)
* Supports 4G LTE and VoLTE out of the box, covering all India LTE bands
* Three variants: 2GB RAM + 16GB Flash, 3GB + 32GB, and 4GB + 64GB
* Up to 128GB microSD expandable storage
* Launching a new Black colour. Also available in Gold
* MIUI 8 based on Android 6. Will be upgraded to Android N very soon.