Are you Apple phone user, then you should immediately turn OFF FaceTime app for resolve bug reason Facetime bug Callers Hear and See You Without You Picking Up
An important bug in Apple’s popular video and audio call app has been found that lets a user listen to your microphone and maybe see through your camera without you answering an incoming call. Apple says the issue will be declaimed in a software update “later this week”.
The bug is going viral on Twitter posted by Benji Mobb also various users complaining of this bug
— Benji Mobb™ (@BmManski) January 28, 2019
GlobalHackNews has tested the bug to try Callers Hear and See You Without You Picking on iPhone X to devices running iOS 12.1 it can freely confirm that it works as 9to5Mac’s directions state
Here’s how to do someone can spy using iPhone FaceTime bug
- Start a FaceTime Video call with an iPhone contact.
- Whilst the call is dialing, swipe up from the bottom of the screen and tap Add Person.
- Add your own phone number in the Add Person screen.
- You will then start a group FaceTime call including yourself and the audio of the person you originally called, even if they haven’t accepted the call yet.
Here’s How to turn OFF FaceTime on your iPhone.
- Open Settings app.
- Tap on FaceTime icon.
- Turn off the toggle to Gray.
- Open the FaceTime app on your Mac.
- Click “FaceTime” in the Menu bar.
- Click “Turn off FaceTime”
Apple, report on Tuesday afternoon, said a fix is coming this week. “